Amazon Holiday

Monday, February 28, 2011

Hall Pass


Q: What’s the movie about?

A: A couple of married men (Owen Wilson & Jason Sudeikis) get a week off from their marriages to do whatever they want.

Q: Who’s in the movie?

A: Owen Wilson, Jason Sudeikis, Jenna Fischer, Christina Applegate, Nicky Whelan, Richard Jenkins, Stephen Merchant, Larry Joe Campbell, J.B. Smoove, Bruce Thomas, Tyler Hoechlin, Alexandra Daddario, Derek Waters, Rob Moran, Lauren Bowles, Joy Behar, Kristin Carey, Alyssa Milano, Andrew Wilson

Q: Is this movie worth the price of admission?

A: PhotobucketProceed with Caution. I really could have liked it if it didn't make me feel so depressed about both monogamy and old age-- and by "old age," I mean 30s and 40s. Thank you, Hollywood!

Q: Will this movie make me laugh?

A: There is this penis...

Q: Will this movie make me cry?

A: There's this other penis...

Q: Will this movie be up for any awards?

A: There are those penises...

Q: How is the Acting?

A: I miss thinking that Owen Wilson and Jason Sudeikis are either cute or funny...

Q: How is the Directing?

A: The hardest part about judging a directing team is that I'll never know which one of the Farrellys came up with the explosive fart splattering on the wall scene. I guess that's how they protect themselves from having to admit that at the respective ages of 52 and 54, their humor hasn't evolved at all since they were respectively 12 and 14. Hey, if I put that joke on film, I'd point the finger at the other guy, too.

Q: How is the story/script?

A: Congratulations to all four of them for getting this impossible hypothetical fantasy made.

Q: Where can I see the trailer?

A: Hall Pass Trailer

Back To TopAddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: